Inner Space Oxford – 21 Broad Street Oxford OX1 3AS
Friday Talk – LIFE IS WORK IN PROGRESS
“Life is not something that can be rushed. Things take time, lots of patience, and hard work. It is a continuous process of learning. Build upon each lesson to constantly refine who you are, what you do and how you do it.”
A series of short talks to help us create a deeper understanding of our spiritual selves through a variety of insights and reflection offered by our speakers.
Raja Yoga Meditation (morning)
- Make time & space for meditation to establish a daily practice
- Harness your thoughts, emotions and responses
- Use your meditation skills in everyday life
Each session includes:
- Know-how and philosophy behind meditation
- Simple exercises, tips and techniques to enhance the skill of meditation
- Guided meditation commentaries
Courses are offered free of charge, as a service to the community.
This course runs once a week for 4 consecutive weeks, (click here for more start dates) with an option to continue further to the Advanced course.
Workshop – Overcoming Anger
You wouldn’t describe yourself as “angry.” Never in a million years! Sure, you get mad sometimes. But you never scream, or argue, or throw things. So how could you possibly have an anger problem?
This course will cover the following:
- Understanding the underlying causes of anger
- The effects of anger on our well-being
- Using our energy in a more productive way
Advanced booking essential
Practical Meditation Experience
Ongoing meditation practice to enable familiarity and deepen the experience.